top of page

How to get assessed today ?

If you are serious about moving and would like a detailed analysis of your eligibility and potential immigration route, take our free assessment and book a personal consultation. We will evaluate your immigration potential, go through all your options, and build a ‘road map’ to get you to Canada. We will discuss your case and explain how the system really works and how we can get you to Canada through the most effective means. We also provide a completely free relocation advisory service to you that makes moving to Canada a streamlined and enjoyable experience. Canadian Immigration can be a complex and confusing system. Let us take the stress and uncertainty out of moving to Canada.



We are here to help you succeed

Student Visa

Studying in Canada provides one of the key pathways for immigration to Canada, especially for teenagers and young adults. After finishing post-secondary school in Canada, the student can apply for a post-graduate work permit and work in Canada. After completing 1 year of skilled work in Canada, the student could be eligible to apply for immigration under Canadian Experience Class or other provincial nomination programs offered to international students

Express Entry

Express Entry is a Canadian Immigration program that makes it easier for candidates to immigrate to Canada. Skilled workers that meet certain criteria can enter the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) with other eligible applicants. Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will select the highest scores from the pool of applicants and invite them to apply for Permanent Residence. We can provide a full assessment to evaluate your eligibility, scoring and provide recommendations for improvement

Visitor Visa

Every year Canada welcomes more than 35 million visitors to enjoy the many opportunities and attractions our country has to offer. You may want to visit Canada for many reasons including, visiting family and friends, enjoying scenic views, or just simply visiting our major cities. Regardless of your reasons to visit Canada, we can help you obtain the necessary travel documents required to facilitate your visit.

Family Sponsorship

We understand the importance of family sponsorship applications. As each family has its own unique circumstances, we will explore your situation and abilities to sponsor your family and relatives to Canada. We will assist you with your sponsorship applications as well as the sponsored person application for permanent residence.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows students who have graduated from eligible Canadian Designated Learning Institutes (DLI) to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience in National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0 or skill level A or B that is gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian experience class within Express entry.


In most cases, employers are required to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment before they can hire foreign workers.To obtain a positive LMIA, a Canadian employer must prove that there is no Canadian or permanent resident worker available to complete the job in question and a foreign worker is therefore required.

The positive LMIA is provided to the foreign worker to submit with his/her application for a work permit, which is typically issued for one year if granted.

Business/Startup Visa

Ontario Entrepreneur Programs are for those who are interested in immigrating to Canada and are ready to invest and actively manage a business in Ontario. The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) for entrepreneurs is the most suitable one. They are developed for experienced business owners who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in Ontario and managing it while residing in the province. The successful applicant will be granted a work permit to establish the business within 20 months. After that, the province will issue a nomination to the applicant for the application for permanent residence.

Spouse visa

Canadian spousal sponsorship is how a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their partner to come to Canada and live permanently. In Canada, we know how important it is for families to be together. For this reason, applications for spousal sponsorship are considered a top priority. Your spouse or common-law partner can work in Canada, however, they will usually need an open work permit. They must apply for their own work permit.

Study Permit Extension

If you want to study in Canada longer, you need to extend your study permit. You should apply to extend your study permit 30 days before your current permit expires. However, we recommend applying for the extension sooner in case of delays.​

If you need to renew your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or health insurance, you need a valid study permit. If you wait until there are only 30 days left, you may have problems renewing these

But thats' not all !

Here at ICG Globe, we believe in smoothlining the entire process of your arrival and stay in Canada. It is not just about the visa process alone. We understand that there are countless other worries any new immigrant has and so we offer the following additional services to guide you in this important transition of your life.